Being Imperfect is my best trait - Kuan Yin
Friday, July 8, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
had to send the love and it is good. That is what prayer is. Many don’t understand prayer. It is important to understand what prayer is. Prayer is sent out as strong intention and energy. Send focused intent. Be detached with the results. Trust. - Kuan Yin
Monday, June 20, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Suffering beings are numberless, I vow to liberate them all.Attachment is inexhaustible, I vow to release it all.The gates to truth are numberless, I vow to master them all.The ways of awakening are supreme, I vow to realize them all.
- Bodhisattva Vow
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen: karma and free will. The question is, 'how are you going to handle what you have?' You are riding the karmic wave underneath and the wind can shift. Everyone must take what they see and deal with that which is unseen.
- Kuan Yin
- Kuan Yin
Monday, June 6, 2011
The Kuan Yin Law of Attraction, Spiritual and Mindfulness Teachings:
1. You are the physical extension of your "Authentic" or "Always" self-that which is the essence of your being
2. You are god: both the "sliver of god" and the "ball of light". Ego's very nature--capable of a relatively expansive, detailed, and yet individualistic perspective is crucial. Separating itself out from the God Force, ego extracts infinite unique experiences, integral to humanity's process of spiritualizing matter. Incarnating on the earth, achieving individualism is therefore critical for attaining divinity.
3. You are a creator: juggler of the dream and the world of dreams.
4. You create your whole world from your thoughts.
5. You are here on earth in your "rightful place" because you have chosen it. The laws of reincarnation and karma are real.
6. The basis of your life is free will and karma (the personal vibration created from prominent beliefs attracting objects and events to you). You always have the freedom to change your beliefs and thus what is attracted.
7. The purpose of your life is to marvel and enjoy all you've created as well as to utilize your "focused intent" to imagine the possibilities of something greater than is right here.
8. You are meant to be the 'Watcher'. Instead of judging, you just see.
9. The most powerful forces in the universe are loving-kindness and motherly-love.
10. You cannot die; you are eternal, quantum beings.
11. You have infinite realities to choose from.
12. The universe will bring whatever one wants.
13. You are made of sound. Sound comes first in the universe.
14. Being in the moment is one's link to eternity.
15. There is no such thing as time.
16. There is no evil, only ignorance.
17. There are new, inexperienced as well as advanced, compassionate souls on earth.
18. You are a totally unique, divine being simultaneously belonging to one huge family, a great continuum.
19. You are all sacred energies and everyone is as sacred as the next.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
You will experience a change that lets your physical body enlighten this world, it does not hurt your body but allows a new energy to support itself. See what is shifting.. this doesn't mean you push things around. You have a lot of time to celebrate, you don't do things that are hardship, you live and support all in enlightenement, you do the things that come to you that are exciting now. And live up to the enlightened connection that is opening here - Kuan Yin
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Friday, June 3, 2011
"You create your whole world from your thoughts. It's an urgent time for energies to evolve. The process is being sped up, an acceleration creating awe-inspiring changes affecting every aspect of life. There are a group of souls who are using this time to help propel them forward. This process can be compared to a ship catching the wind in a certain way. Those catching this wind will need to be skillful. And like a sailor's knowledge and deep respect for the sea, these people will need to know when to turn the ship and when to let go. Adept in utilizing the winds of these times, they will have me as their sail." -Kuan Yin